Seeding unit DECOSEEDER
Automatic seeding unit
After moulding the moulded dough pieces are sprinkled with seeds and rolled in a bed of seeds by means of the extended top moulding belt. A photo eye detects the dough piece and gives the seeding unit an impulse.
After a dough bed of seeds is portioned on the belt, seeds are rolled in the dough by a top moulding belt. The non-used seeds are transferred back to the decoration container through a small gap between the decoration- and the discharge belt with the help of a cross conveyor belt and a vacuum system.
The decorated dough pieces are transferred straight and discharged to the panner conveyor or any other means of transportation such as a freezer belt or curved conveyor.
- Can be used in industrial bread lines for seeding dough pieces after final moulding
- All common seeds can be used
- Belt width 600 mm
- Frame stainless steel
- Stainless steel undercarriage with 4 fixed feet
- Independent drive
- Synthetic belting
- Decoration belt
- Top moulding belt extended and adjustable in height
- Teflon coated side guides (optional)
- Gap for reclaiming access of decoration material
- Discharge conveyor to transfer the decorated dough pieces in the tins
- Decoration discharge conveyor towards collection container
- One decoration container. Extra containers optional.
- Teflon coated side guides
- Extra containers
- Twister Swing Away
- Water spraying unit on top belt of moulder
- Customer specific Blue Box
- Seeding dough pieces
- max. 4,200 pcs/h (depending on dough weight)